What is Career Management?
Career management is more than just what you do to find a job—it is about how you approach your work and your life.
How do you manage your career?
- Do you learn to flow with the changes that occur at work and in life?
- Do you commit to lifelong learning?
- Every now and then, do you reevaluate your skills and interests?
- Do you have a “can do” attitude?
- Do you take charge of your career?
Having these qualities will help you manage your career and find success in what you choose to do.
Why should you manage your career?
The job market is not the same as it used to be. Today's economy is global and this impacts what employers want from workers. The types of work and training that were available to you in the past may have changed as well.